Hunt or be Hunted is the tenth episode of the sixth season of Charmed.
As the hunters close in on Piper and Phoebe, old friends return, though their intentions might not be as good as they seem. With Paige and the other captured witches being sentenced to burn at the stake, her sisters must decide how far they are willing to go to protect their own, which leaves them divided.
- Main Cast
- Holly Marie Combs as Piper Halliwell
- Alyssa Milano as Phoebe Halliwell
- Rose McGowan as Paige Matthews
- Chris Lowell as Charlie
- Shemar Moore as Derek Grant
- Guest Starring
- Christine uses a magical paste to treat Derek's wound and accelerate the healing process.
- Christine uses sleeping potions on the hunters.
- Molecular Immobilization: Used by Piper to freeze the hunters several times and to freeze a laptop before it falls.
- Flight: Used by Marcus as means of transportation and to attack the hunters.
- Technopathy: Used by Selena to jam weapons, to disable the anti-magic devices and to retrieve information from a laptop.
- Molecular Combustion: Used by Piper to blow up a door and a grenade.
- Telekinetic Orbing: Used by Paige to orb the explosive collars away.
- Light Darts: Used by Trevor to attack the hunters.
- Molecular Acceleration: Used by Piper to heat and melt the hunters' batons.
- Telekinesis: Used by Paige to fling hunters and Selena and to open a door.
- Orbing: Used as means of transportation by Charlie.
Notes and TriviaEdit
- This episode picks up right where the previous one ended.
- Selena first appeared in the season 4 finale "Witch Way Now?". She is now a practicing witch with a grudge against the hunters after her experience with Jackman.
- Trevor Donnelly first appeared in 5.09 Familiar Grounds, while Christine and Marcus were both introduced in this season. Despite being mentioned, Christine's boyfriend Frank does not appear.
- It is revealed that Charlie is starting to care about the sisters, though he later refuses to admit it.
- Phoebe affirms that it's not their job to punish the guilty, a lesson the sisters first learned when traveling to the future in "Morality Bites".
- Dr. Nichols is killed in this episode, though it's hinted that Fiona will be a future antagonist. This is noted by Phoebe at the end of the episode.
- Although not speficially stated in the episode, the person Phoebe calls for help is Ava.
| Preceded by:|
6.09 A House Divided
|Charmed Reloaded|| Followed by:|
6.11 Wiccan Ways