To Bee or Not to Bee is the fourteenth episode of the sixth season of Charmed.
The sisters find themselves under constant attack by bee-like demons. When Charlie is nowhere to be found when Phoebe is injured, a furious Piper fires him, though she quickly regrets it. Meanwhile, Paige considers joining the police force and Derek takes a drastic step to salvage his relationship.
- Main Cast
- Holly Marie Combs as Piper Halliwell
- Alyssa Milano as Phoebe Halliwell
- Rose McGowan as Paige Matthews
- Chris Lowell as Charlie
- Shemar Moore as Derek Grant
- Guest Starring
To Vanquish the Swarm DemonsEdit
- A Power of Three spell written by Paige and cast by the Charmed Ones.
- The Power of Three shall erase,
- Your ugly faces from this place.
- Fire Balls: Used by the Swarm Demons to attack the sisters.
- Glistening: Used by the Swarm Demons to teleport.
- Molecular Combustion: Used by Piper to blow up several demons and to blow up a lamp.
- Telekinesis: Used by Paige to fling the demons back, to deflect Fire Balls and to throw metal bars at a demon.
- Molecular Immobilization: Used by Piper to freeze the demons.
- Adjusting: Used by the Swarm Demons to adjust to being frozen.
- Sensing: Used by Paige to locate Charlie.
- Remote Orbing: Used by Paige to orb Piper to Charlie.
- Healing: Used by Charlie to heal Phoebe and later Piper.
- Orbing: Used by Charlie, Paige and Hugh to teleport.
- Levitation: Used by Phoebe to avoid a Fire Ball and to kick a demon.
- Psychic Overload: Used by Phoebe to vanquish a demon.
- Telekinetic Orbing: Used by Paige to form a crystal cage.
- Apportation: Used by Christine to summon a knife to her hand.
Notes and TriviaEdit
- The title is a reference to the famous line "To be or not to be" from Shakespeare's Hamlet and a pun on bees due to the Swarm Demons.
| Preceded by:|
|Charmed Reloaded|| Followed by:|
6.15 A Hunter's Tale